Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25 - I Born again 27th time

1 hour passed since my 27th birthday, i am sharing how my b'day passed by. The b'day started for me @ my office itself yesterday,coz i was there till 12.30 AM. I got the 1st two wishes from my Team mates ... Thanked them for commencing my day with wishes. I was woke up by prem who called me around 8 AM and he was the 1st one amongst my mates to wish me. Then my phone was inundated with calls from my other mates. I hit the shower and left to office around 12.30 PM and had lunch with my frends @ Olympia FC.In my office our team celebrates everyone's b'day in the conventional way by cutting cakes and presenting a gift for the occasion.... same done for me later in the evening.i was gifted a Notebook and a tiny Planner...Tiny is the apt word :-) nevertheless a gift is a gift. I came back to house early around 8.45 PM to drop my mom @ Railway station, @ my house my sister,niece and nephew were waiting with a small cake to be cut by me. A quiet cake cutting happened and I fed them and they did so as well.yeah its nice to have such a day celebrated when everyone greets you with smile and they make your day special even if you give a damn abt that. The more you age the more responsibilities you embrace.

A small information to share with you all about the June Month. Here you go !!!!

June is known for the large number of marriages that occur over the course of the month. June is named after Juno (Hera). Juno was the goddess of marriage and a married couple's household, so some consider it good luck to be married in this month.In both common and leap years, no other month begins on the same day of the week as June.

No comments:

Post a Comment